In my opinion, this is just a money making scheme.  Has anyone ever heard of a
rig failure of rod rigging?  My boatyard hasn’t and they were C&C dealers a
long time ago.

Bob

Bob Boyer
S/V Rainy Days (1983 C&C Landfall 38 - Hull #230)
Blog: dainyrays.blogspot.com
Email: dainyr...@icloud.com
Annapolis, MD
(Presently in Baltimore MD for the summer)