Dennis, either that or just set her up by the lee and boogie with the weather
rail awash! :)
We actually went wing and wing  by the lee for a couple of miles with the
asymmetric kite on the Baltic 47 in a windy race last summer. But Masquerade is
post IOR and a lot easier to keep on the edge without going over than, say, the
C&C 40.

Andy

Andrew Burton
26 Beacon Hill