From: JohnKelly Cuthbertson via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: JohnKelly Cuthbertson <j...@motiondesignslimited.com>
Sent: Fri, Jul 9, 2021 10:28 pm
Subject: Stus-List George Harding Cuthbertson's Binder #5 Slides

  Binder #5 of the GHC Archives.
https://www.sugarsync.com/pf/D023919_94423331_3175593
  3 and 4 haven't been published yet. As usual if you would care to support my
efforts towards publishing my Dad’s work, please consider helping the Marine
Museum of the Great Lakes in Kingston digitize C&C’s drawings
https://www.canadahelps.org/en/dn/60975
  JKC

costs involved.  If you want to show your support to the list - use PayPal to
send contribution --  https://www.paypal.me/stumurray  Thanks - Stu