Sent $ before you raise the goal, lol.Bill Walker
    On Monday, August 9, 2021, 01:41:02 PM EDT, JohnKelly Cuthbertson via
CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

I should have made it a harder challenge :-)  Thanks to all that contributed to
the Marine Museum of the Great Lakes campaign to digitize the C&C drawings
collection

If you haven't been following along, I am scanning GHC's personal binders of
articles, notes, photos and correspondence.  They start with his birth and
follow his growth as a sailor, designer and gentleman.  Dad left C&C in 1982,
but continued his interest in her and the yachting world.  You will see some of
his other designs because even though he stopped being the chief designer in
1972 he never did stop designing.

There are some repeat articles, do not feel the deja vu feeling is unwarranted.

Also I do not have any permission to reprint any of these articles and the
copywrites belong to the original publisher/writer.

Here we go...

George Harding Cuthbertson's Binder 1982 - 2008

https://www.sugarsync.com/pf/D023919_94423331_3261504

Thanks to all who helped get this one released.

and if you have missed them

Binder # 1 - 1950 to 1969
https://www.sugarsync.com/pf/D023919_94423331_3816606

Binder # 2 - 1969 to 1982 https://www.sugarsync.com/pf/D023919_94423331_3015985

Binder # 3 - 1982 to 2008  https://www.sugarsync.com/pf/D023919_94423331_3261504

Binder # 4 - 2008 -   Not Released Yet

Binder # 5 - Job Index 1950 - 1979
https://www.sugarsync.com/pf/D023919_94423331_3816606

Binder #6 - GHC Slides  https://www.sugarsync.com/pf/D023919_94423331_3175593

Binder #7 - GHC Photos - Not Released Yet

Binder # 8 - not there yet :-)

Enjoy

JohnKelly Cuthbertson

  Thanks to all of the subscribers that contributed to the list to help with
the costs involved.  If you want to show your support to the list - use PayPal
to send contribution --  https://www.paypal.me/stumurray  Thanks - Stu