From: Adam Hayden via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: August 23, 2021 11:04 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Adam Hayden <hayden.a...@hotmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List Using a broker

Hello listers

We are considering/ starting our search  and looking for  something  newer and
slightly larger than our current 1981 C&C36.

I am sure this has been debated before.   Do I need to have a buyers broker(
like real estate) looking our for my interests or is that an unnecessary
expense?   I purchased my last 3 boats without one but they were more local.

Thanks
Adam Hayden

Thanks
Adam

Sent from my Bell Samsung device over Canada's largest network.