Some fiberglass AIRPLANES have suffered from blistering and these are
landplanes, not flying boats sitting on a mooring. Even humid air can
eventually do it.

I am glad my 35 is a solid hull now she is headed for 50 years old. It would be
nice to have the stiffness and insulation of balsa, but I worry less about hull
issues.

Speaking of tanks, the wood supporting my fuel tank rotted due to condensation
from the tank. It now rests on starboard.

Joe Della Barba

Coquina C&C 35 MK I

Kent Island MD USA