Really interesting and thorough explanation. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 17, 2021, at 1:07 PM, CHARLES SCHEAFFER via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

Thanks Rob for your detailed response.  I would love to learn more on the topic
if you can provide links to any of the testing or procedures described for
installing Baltek Balsa, I'd be most grateful.

My boatyard fiberglass guy works weekends fixing Sea Rays.  Mostly problems
with brand new boats.

I'd also love to hear stories regarding your time at Hunter.  Different market
than C&C but their designs were so inovative with their step up transom w
storage lockers and aft head and aft cabin interiors and interior liner that
formed a wiring chase.  Construction in Forida must have presented a different
challenge than building in Canada.

Thanks,
Chuck Scheaffer, Resolute, 1989 C&C 34R, Annapolis