I guess my Racor filter must be installed lower than the pickup line for
fuel in the tank because if I don’t close the valve in the line from the
tank fuel flow is continuous when I change the Racor filter element. My
facet electric fuel pump is mounted higher and a couple feet aft of my
Racor filter

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile