Bill,
My manual and technical records are  on the boat so I had to google “rudder
feedback arm”. Ete’ does not have a separate one. All feedback signaling
appears to happen via the wheel apparatus and dealt with in the control head.
As arms are readily  available new I would guess that they are used in more
current models. My Autohelm Wheel Pilot is quite old - 20 years? Shortly after
I bought the boat in 2015 I looked into replacing the autopilot. I remember
that the latest wheel units were rated for no heavier a boat. It’s at that
point that I realized I would need to spring for and shoehorn in an under deck
unit. An engine replacement and compartment refit in 2019 put that item off  a
couple of years. I hope this helps.

Hans R
S/V Ete’
1982 C&C37