I had bushings made locally by a machinist

From: Joel Delamirande via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: January 6, 2022 9:13 PM
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Joel Delamirande <joel.delamira...@gmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List Re: Rudder issues

I have to drop my rudder on mk1 30
Is it hard to source part or bushings

On Thu, Jan 6, 2022 at 11:21 AM Richard Bush via CnC-List
Jeff, Wow! that had to be frustrating! I hurt just reading that...; I can
imaging getting that phone call..."uh, we just crushed your rudder..."!

Richard
s/v Bushmark4: 1985 C&C 37 CB; Ohio River, Mile 596;

Richard N. Bush Law Offices
2950 Breckenridge
Lane<https://www.google.com/maps/search/2950+Breckenridge+Lane?entry=gmail&source=g>,
 Suite Nine