When I got my new 25-year old boat, I had the rig pulled and disassembled
it. I had a good look at all the rod and it looked fine. Nevertheless, it
all went to Rig Pro--arguably the best in the world at rigging--for a
thorough inspection and assessment and, knowing that I'm on a budget that
doesn't include allowing the rig to fall over, they replaced the D2s and
reheaded everything else.
Andy

Andrew Burton
26 Beacon Hill