From: Andrew Burton via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Andrew Burton <a.burton.sai...@gmail.com>
Sent: Mon, Apr 18, 2022 9:48 am
Subject: Stus-List Re: Recommendation: Osprey Composites - Herrington Harbor,
area Riggers

When I got my new 25-year old boat, I had the rig pulled and disassembled it. I
had a good look at all the rod and it looked fine. Nevertheless, it all went to
Rig Pro--arguably the best in the world at rigging--for a thorough inspection
and assessment and, knowing that I'm on a budget that doesn't include allowing
the rig to fall over, they replaced the D2s and reheaded everything else. Andy

Andrew Burton
26 Beacon Hill
Newport, RI
USA 02840