Bill,

Thanks for the response, and that seems to match the current situation.  They
do not seem to be very organized as an ongoing business, nor looking out beyond
the current “excess” demand for their services.  That will change when the
economy changes…

I did finally receive a call back from Jay, but unfortunately it was moot.  We
were in the final step of purchasing a “new” 20 yo boat and part of the
contract had the standing rod rigging replaced.  Within our post – survey
vessel acceptance / decline decision period the seller decided he was no longer
going to move the boat to the rigger nor pay his share, as was provided in the
purchase contract.  We are 280 miles away and do not have the time to drive
back and forth to do that.  We said that and that there was a heavily
negotiated contract which he had signed.  The next day he declared the decision
period had expired and the contract was now terminated.  We were dumbfounded.
The boat had some other issues which also were to have been taken care of by
the seller but were not, but this was too much to keep working on it.
Especially with an untrustworthy seller.

Thanks,

Brian