From: Joel Aronson via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2022 9:37 AM
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Della Barba, Joe <joe.della.ba...@ssa.gov>; Joel Aronson
<joel.aron...@gmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: No recent mail - now alternator belt

Joe,

Renogy is having a great sale.  If I hadn't purchased two from China last year
that would be my choice.

Joel

On Mon, Jul 25, 2022 at 9:29 AM Della Barba, Joe via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com <mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com> > wrote:

To add to my fun it was about sunset and my batteries are about shot. I had 16
miles to go and didn’t want run on battery power, so digging through my spare
belts it turns out they were all too short ☹ I had to swap alternators back to
the one that uses the shorter belts, so a 10 minute job became quite a bit
longer.

I think I need to quit researching lithium batteries for the 25th time and just
pick one!

Joe Della Barba

Coquina

--