FWIW:  I have had 2 bad experiences with modern Xantrex TrueCharge II chargers.
 One was 40 amps and I believe the second was 60 amps.  I finally replaced them
with a ProMariner Pro Nautic P1260.  The charger has served me well in nearly
every possible capacity.  That experience has left a bad taste in my mouth with
regard to modern Xantrex products.  I would encourage anyone interested to
investigate a Pro Mariner line of inverters.

https://www.promariner.com/en/products/marine%20dc%20to%20ac%20power%20inverters

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+