I replaced the windows on a past 37 XL we owned and we used Select Plastic in
CT. They are known as the hatch relens experts but also do windows.

John

From: Dean McNeill via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 9, 2023 12:26 PM
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Dean McNeill <d...@deanmc.ca>
Subject: Stus-List Re: Replacing cabin windows

I got a quote from "Fix Leaky Boats” on replacing windows and frames (fixed /
non-opening) on my 1980 34' two years ago and it was about $2,000 Canadian. I
didn’t proceed but that might give you an idea of pricing. I’ve heard great
things about their products.

Dean

On Feb 9, 2023, at 11:46 AM, CHARLES SCHEAFFER via CnC-List