There was also an excellent thread on Sailing Anarchy about that, written
by a 35-3 owner who helped the professionals do it.
https://forums.sailinganarchy.com/threads/how-i-fixed-my-f-ed-up-windows.133986/

Jim Watts
Paradigm Shift
C&C 35 Mk III
Victoria, BC

On Thu, 9 Feb 2023 at 15:19, John Read via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:

> I did the windows myself on my 34 over 10 years ago.  Biggest issue was
> the plexus the factory used to attach the original windows would not
> release causing damage to the gel coat underneath which required repair.
> Major PITA.  But all is well that ends well.  Windows still going strong no
> leaks.  Used the SIKA 295 system.  Key to stay within shelf life and follow
> directions exactly.  Sensitive to temperature and humidity.  I used small
> pieces of 1/8 inch tubing to ensure window was proud to the gel coat and
> screws at each corner to hold plexi in place while the SIKA cured.  This
> ensured adequate thickness of the SIKA so it could flex as the boat moved.
> Just removed screws and filled holes with SIKA after it cured.  Be sure to
> mask and tape everything anywhere near the windows as is impossible to
> remove if some gets to an unwanted surface.
>

> Best of luck
>

> John Read
>
> Legacy III
>
> 1982 C&C 34
>
> Noank, CT
> Please show your appreciation for this list and the Photo Album site and
> help me pay the associated bills.  Make a contribution at:
> https://www.paypal.me/stumurray
> Thanks for your help.
> Stu

Thanks for your help.