Our club has a group discount at Fisheries that I am happy to share.  The more it is used the deeper the discounts go.  The actual discount amount varies from item to item.  But, in some areas it can be significant.  They also give a 10% discount for the first 90 day you own your boat.

Call in a mention Quartermaster Yacht Club and have them set up an account for you that is tied to the club discount.

The only other chandlery I can recommend is Hodges Marine. https://www.hodgesmarine.com/   They beat Fisheries and pretty much anywhere else on marine electronics including Raymarine.

Tom B