On 3/24/2011 9:52 AM, Scott Henson wrote:
> On Wed, 23 Mar 2011 21:52:14 +0000, Jonathan
> Underwood<jonathan.underw...@gmail.com>  wrote:
>> Is this different behaviour expected/by design, or have the cli and
>> web interfaces diverged somewhat?
> It isn't expected, but it is known. Basically the web interface doesn't
> have a good mechanism for telling what you actually changed, so it saves
> everything. You basically end up with getting the defaults of the web
> interface. I don't have any good thoughts on how to fix it at this time
> though.

Both the CLI and the web interface should give the same defaults.  As I
remember the original post, the only things that were set with the CLI
were the host name and the profile, everything else was default.  It
isn't a matter of knowing what was changed, the defaults should still be
the same defaults no matter what the interface.

-spp