Hi James and Stuart,

Thanks for sharing your insights. Although I still don't have any idea why I
saw the following errors, I will try out Stuart's suggestion and setup
anaconda's remote logging instead.

A side note, we will be working on FreeBSD soon, and AFAIK anaconda is not
available to the BSD world (yet). So, here again, any suggestions are welcome!

Regards,

-- Zack