Dismayed at the officiousness of the Bear Creek Lake Park rangers, I worked
up my indignation and managed to find a "work-around."

After many phone-calls and emails, I established contact with the three
nuns (Sister Anne Marie, Sister Elizabeth and Sister Bernadette) who
visited the Park the other day. They agreed
to take a big bag of birdseed to the Brambling hangout tomorrow. Too busy
today. Others will have to sneak some (seed, not nuns) into the park
on other days.
If you missed rebelling in the sixties and did not burn your draft card,
here is your chance to step
forward into the exciting world of civil disobedience!

Three of us are signed up so far to either go your bail or visit you in
jail.

Joe Roller,
Denver