Hi all

Up north a banner year, in my yard I had, at one time, 7 Bullock's (5m,
2f), down the road at "Nunn's Gravel Pit" had Baltimore and Orchard
(multiple) Oriole. A female Bullock's continues to come to yard almost
daily. Others in NOCO report the same, one woman had 11 in her yard at once!

Thanks, Gary Lefko, Nunn
http://www.friendsofthepawneegrassland.org/