Just saw 8 Bullock's Oriole's this morning along the 1 mile or so stretch
of the Highline Canal Trail that parallels the south shore of McLlellan
Res. in SW Denver. I'm curious if the people who've birded a long time have
seen shifts in where the Bullock's nest, in addition to other variations in
their populations. I'll have to do some digging in the eBird records year
to year to see other patterns. Interesting to focus in on this one bird
while out walking.

Donna Stumpp
Westminster, CO