We are seeing what I think is a decent number of Bullock's Orioles on the
north shore of Standley Lake. I'm aware of at least 4 pairs - 2 just west
of the visitor center, one north of the boat lauch area, and one down here
by Loon Lake. This is the first year I've put out an orange / jelly feeder
and I have a female that comes 3-5 times a day now! We live just a few
houses south of Loon Lake. She just starting coming on Tuesday of this week.

Donna Stumpp
Westminster, CO