have a look at the MoreSCF sample on ADC site (http://developer.apple.com/samplecode/MoreSCF/ ).
There is a bunch of helper to retreive and change configuration.

Le 18 mars 08 à 14:38, parag vibhute a écrit :

Thank for reply.

As you said, they are accessible but are they writable? Through search, I think they are only readable or for getting notification. But my requirement is to change it.

Thanks,
Palav

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 6:29 PM, Jean-Daniel Dupas <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
As already said by Basavaraj, all proxy settings are accessible using
the "SystemConfiguration" Framework.

--

There are many things in your life that will catch your eye but only a few will catch your heart....pursue those'.