Thanks for URL.

I went through code & system configuation framework. There I found that you
can set HTTP(HTTPS etc.) proxy and also PAC file URL (using
kSCPropNetProxiesProxyAutoConfigURLString key) but I want to configure
proxies using PAC file. When I analyzed network pane of system preferences &
preferences.plist (path is
/Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/preferences.plist), I noticed that
in order to set PAC file, there is a key "AppleProxyConfigurationSelected"
in plist which should be 1. I have not found equivalent key for this in
SystemConfiguration framework.

Thanks again,
Palav

There is a bunch of helper to retreive and change configuration.