Not sure what you're talking about. iTunes respects my scroll bar arrow preference like any other application:

http://www.mikey-san.net/itunestogether.png

http://www.mikey-san.net/itunesapart.png

--
m-s

On 10 Apr, 2008, at 02:30, Bill Monk wrote:

On Apr 9, 2008, at 10:41 PM, Michael Watson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I hope it isn't possible. I don't really want applications actively
ignoring my scroll bar setting and enforcing its own....
If suddenly one or two of my apps are different, it's going to drive me
batty as I switch around between apps, and those weird apps are gonna
take a quick trip to the trash.

<<cough>> iTunes (recent versions)

I prefer them at one end, together, at bottom.

So does iTunes. It now ignores any other choice. A bug, hopefully, not a "feature."