Hi All,

I am developing a Mac cocoa application suite which has a launchd daemon (
which is a pure cocoa application ).

I'm able to launch the cocoa daemon using launchctl command properly. But
when i place the plist in /Librart/LaunchDaemons ,after  system restart ,
my system log shows the following error. And my application behavior is
unexpected.

*<Warning>: 3891612: (CGSLookupServerRootPort) Untrusted apps are not
allowed to connect to or launch Window Server before login.*

*<Error>: kCGErrorRangeCheck : On-demand launch of the Window Server is
allowed for root user only.*

*_RegisterApplication(), FAILED TO establish the default connection to the
WindowServer,_CGSDefaultConnection() is NULL. *

Activity Monitor  shows my daemon  is running with root privileges.

Can any one help me to solve this problem. Please help me to solve this
problem.

Thanks in Advance,
JanakiRam.