On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 3:37 AM, JanakiRam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Is there any way i can my application trusted to make my daemon work ?

Again, read the documentation.  The message you are seeing is
generated because you are acting in defiance of the rules for daemons
on Mac OS X, which I and other have pointed out to you several times.
In fact, this exact symptom is mentioned in TN2083 under the heading
"Pre-Login Trust Issues".

Your daemon may not connect to the window server.  This means you
cannot link against AppKit or any other framework that requires such a
connection.  A list of daemon-safe (i.e. not-WindowServer-dependent)
frameworks is contained in TN2083.

Please abandon the idea right now of your daemon putting up any user
interface.  You must split this functionality off into an agent that
runs in the user's login context as a login item or per-user launchd
agent.

--Kyle Sluder