Hi All,

>From the error log , it looks like my app is not trusted , hence its unable
to connect to Windows server before login.
Is there any way i can my application trusted to make my daemon work ?

*<Warning>: 3891612: (CGSLookupServerRootPort) Untrusted apps are not
allowed to connect to or launch Window Server before login.*

*<Error>: kCGErrorRangeCheck : On-demand launch of the Window Server is
allowed for root user only.*

*_RegisterApplication(), FAILED TO establish the default connection to the
WindowServer,_CGSDefaultConnection() is NULL.*

Can any one help me to solve this problem. Please help me to solve this
problem.

Thanks in Advance,
JanakiRam.