Not to be...
I asked this very question of Dominic Giampaolo at last years WWDC as I was running into the same issues with exact phrase searches. I asked if this was now possible in Leopard since I was getting results that contained all the requested words, but not necessarily in their correct order. He stated that in Leopard that it is possible to do exact phrase searches as the Text Contents database had been changed and now this was possible. Unfortunately this is not possible under Tiger as I was told during the same question.

JJ