On Jun 4, 2008, at 05:15, Kyle Sluder wrote:

On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 10:45 PM, Frederick C. Lee <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
I need to send data through the mail from within my Cocoa program. This is
to be for general release; so it must be stable.

Why has every single person under the sun decided that they now need
to send mail using Cocoa? And why does everyone who asks this
question apparently never search the archives?  I am very curious as
to why this is now such a hot topic.

Because it's one of the basic things to learn? XML parsing, sending email, HTTP uploads, downloads, XMLRPC/SOAP interactions. No surprises here.

Anyway! I made a quick write-up about sending mails from Cocoa

 http://vafer.org/blog/20080604120118

Of course they will have to search for it to find it too ;)

cheers
--
Torsten