> On 14 Jul 2015, at 18:48, Dave <d...@looktowindward.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know of a tool/framework that allows C# code to be compiled and
> called from Cocoa?
You could check out Dubrovnik.

https://github.com/ThesaurusSoftware/Dubrovnik

The solution includes a code generator that produces (via reflection) Obj-C
bindings to your managed code that you then link into your Cocoa project.
The repo includes some a couple of small projects and unit tests.

The core bindings to .NET objects are not fully implemented but there is a
genuinely usable set of stuff here.
I am currently using it to port a moderately complex WPF .NET entityframework
powered app to OS X (which is currently in public beta)
And it all hangs together remarkably well!

It includes support for generics, managed events and Cocoa bindings (KVC change
notifications are driven directly from
INotifyPropertyChanging/INotifyPropertyChanged)

Jonathan