> On 17 Jul 2015, at 16:48, Gary L. Wade <garyw...@desisoftsystems.com> wrote:
>
> As mentioned before, the app I referred to that Apple flagged was for the Mac
> App Store not the iOS App Store. If what you say is true, the current team
> will probably want to try again even after a recent rejection (far more
> recent than 2010; we even talked with an evangelist a few months ago); I've
> forwarded it on.
It looks like submitting to the Mac App store is a flyer:
http://developer.xamarin.com/guides/mac/deployment,_testing,_and_metrics/publishing_to_the_app_store/#Upload_to_Mac_App_Store

> My personal opinion, borne on a long history of going both ways on many
> products (cross platform Mac code on Windows and Windows code on Mac) has
> shown a product is far better when someone makes the effort to target the
> target platform not take shortcuts like this.
Personally I would agree with you here.
For smaller projects sure. But I wouldn’t want to devote years of effort along
this channel.