Did you set the prototype cell’s Reusability Identifier?

http://i.imgur.com/1uLxYPo.png

Dan

On Mar 9, 2016, at 5:29 PM, Rick Mann
<rm...@latencyzero.com<mailto:rm...@latencyzero.com>> wrote:

On Mar 9, 2016, at 16:05 , Daniel Stenmark
<dstenm...@opentable.com<mailto:dstenm...@opentable.com>> wrote:

Because I want all the benefits the specific view controller gives me, namely
the ability to build the cells right in the view.

What’re you talking about?  You can still build custom UICollectionView cells
right into the view when using a plain old UIViewController.

Yeah, it doesn't seem to work to do this. If you have it working, how? When I
call dequeueReusableCellWithReuseIdentifier(), it asserts.