Yeah, I considered that. There are 30 issues reported before Xcode stops
building. It's not really practical, and I can readily imagine a scenario where
it would be completely unreasonable to ask that.

Apple wants me to test Xcode 8 and ensure iOS 10 compatibility, but they sure
make it hard to do so.

--
Rick Mann
rm...@latencyzero.com