On Sep 12, 2016, at 03:17 , Gerriet M. Denkmann <gerr...@mdenkmann.de> wrote:

> The I got back to the real project: and could also not reproduce it there.
>
> One explanation: working with Swift, I quite often (a few times per day) see
> strange (runtime) errors. Cleaning the project, then building again
> invariable fixes these.
> Maybe this was one of those.

What version of Xcode are you using? FWIW, it’s pretty clear that the version
of Swift in the Xcode 8 GM is generating incorrect code or incorrect debug
information or corrupting its own indexes. I’ve seen it in my own projects, and
problems have been reported in the developer forums that sound similar.
Typically, it appears, cleaning the build folder fixes the problem.