On Sep 12, 2016, at 12:57 , Greg Parker <gpar...@apple.com> wrote:

> Did you file a bug report?

It’s a little awkward. The case I ran into was one of those breakpoint
instruction crashes that I think the compiler inserts when it wants to crash
deliberately, such as a fatalError() call, but the backtrace was lying to me
about where it happened so I don’t really know. After I cleaned the build
folder, the problem did not recur, so I lost the opportunity to report that
problem.

That seems to be the pattern in the developer forums. People are complaining
about problems that occur repeatedly until they clean the build folder.

So I don’t really know how to bug-report that. “Swift 3 is apparently broken”
doesn’t really seem like the right way to do it, but that’s all I’ve got.