We are trying to advise and help, Takata.  We understand your mistake and are
trying to help make sure that word is not associated with your product.

It would be best to not have that word in the commit history, since that word
is more damaging to your product than the commit history is valuable.

Yes, that commit comment is what you did, but that term is so bad that if
anyone sees it in your product only once, they will never use it again.

We understand that it was a mistake, but if you can not edit your commit
history to remove that word, then clear your entire commit history.

Thanks Richard for pointing that out.