OK.  You REALLY need someone who is fluent in English to review the words you
have chosen to use in your library.

In English, kidnapping means to steal someone against their will and keep them
prisoner.

Honestly, I hope that this is just another mistake, but really, these are big
mistakes that you need to take seriously if you plan on working with an English
audience.

If you are serious about your effort, you need to do this immediately.

I must admit that one incidence of this is unfortunate.  Multiple cases of this
almost seems intentional.