Dear Alex Zavatone,

I would like to explain a bit more about this.

As a premise, in Nursery the word "object" has two major meanings.

One is an object that is represented by the Objective-C runtime and exists in
memory.

The other is an object that is represented by Nursery and exists in a
serialized form in the database file.

The lifetime of these two kinds of objects is not the same.

The above-mentioned word GC deals with objects of the second meaning.
Therefore, it can not cope with ARC or the traditional method of retain /
release.

This process is implemented by NUKidnapper.
Then, the area in the database file freed by GC is compactioned by NUParader.

I am anxious about the class name now.

I often mistakenly understand the nuance of English, understand it in the worst
case as the opposite sense.

So, if there is an inappropriate name in the framework, it would be greatly
appreciated if you could tell me.

Regards,
Akifumi Takata