On 04.09.2018 at 15:54 Alastair Houghton wrote:

> OK. Have you tried logging the path of a file in the bundle, so you
> can see where it’s being read from?

CFBundleCopyBundleURL(CFBundleGetMainBundle()) always returns the path
of the bundle on the network volume.

> If the path still says the network, what kind of network is it and
> are there any caching settings or other settings you might be able
> to adjust? (I remember, for instance, that, years ago, similar
> problems used to occur if you were using a Windows-based network
> because of low resolution timestamps on files.) If the path doesn’t
> say the network, it might tell us where to look to clear out cached data.

Unfortunately, I'm no macOS expert so I don't know where to look. I'm
using a standard macOS installation. The network drive is an SMB share.

--
Best regards,
 Andreas Falkenhahn                            mailto:andr...@falkenhahn.com