On 07.09.2018 at 23:45 Sean McBride wrote:

> On Mon, 3 Sep 2018 15:31:37 +0200, Andreas Falkenhahn said:

>>Optimally, I'm looking for a solution to flush the app bundle cache on
>>the iMac from the makefile that I run on the Mac Mini I use for building.

> Not sure what "the app bundle cache" is

That's just a name I came up with to describe the phenomenon I'm seeing here.

> , but maybe nuking the LaunchServices db would help?

Unfortunately not. I can see my app in the lsdump and the path points to the
network share but purging the LS database doesn't have any effect. macOS
still loads the old version of my app, not the latest one on the share. Only
by rebooting or by re-copying the bundle's executable can I force macOS to
use the latest copy.

--
Best regards,
 Andreas Falkenhahn                            mailto:andr...@falkenhahn.com