On 04.09.2018 at 19:33 Alex Zavatone wrote:

> Question, what causes the bundle to be cached in the first place?

> Is there a way to force that to happen again?  If you know what the
> bundle is, can you rename part of it or delete it to force an
> update?

Sure, as I wrote in my very first mail, I can flush the cache by
doing the following:

    $ cp test test.app/Contents/MacOS

After that macOS will run the latest version of my app and not the
cached version. But of course it's a little cumbersome having to do
this all the time because I'm building on a different machine and
the above line has to be executed on the machine I want to run the
bundle on after each new build...

--
Best regards,
 Andreas Falkenhahn                            mailto:andr...@falkenhahn.com