> Le 4 sept. 2018 à 17:01, Andreas Falkenhahn <andr...@falkenhahn.com> a écrit :
>
> On 04.09.2018 at 15:54 Alastair Houghton wrote:
>
>> OK. Have you tried logging the path of a file in the bundle, so you
>> can see where it’s being read from?
>
> CFBundleCopyBundleURL(CFBundleGetMainBundle()) always returns the path
> of the bundle on the network volume.

Maybe looking at the list of open files (in the Activity Monitor) may give you
an hint about what is the real path of the mapped binary.
It is one of the few working method to get the real path of mapped libraries
(/private/var/db/dyld/dyld_shared_cache_x86_64h instead of the system
frameworks path for instance).