Well,  hey, we here use Cocoa and are prepared for 64-bit as of the next couple
of weeks.
But that’s about basic changes in chip architecture and is understandable. I
was more worried about any hints of leaving Obj-C behind, and I’m glad to hear
that the Obj-C interface will continue to be valid for the existing API.

Jeff

On Oct 2, 2019, at 3:37 PM, Rick Mann via Cocoa-dev <cocoa-dev@lists.apple.com>