As a mostly silent member for years and years, I agree when the list goes off
on a complaint tangent (and when it is flagged by moderators, which is rare but
sometimes necessary), but I have found this Turtle Creek thread quite useful
and agree with many points, particularly these later ones.  For those who find
this thread tiring or are happy and able to go with Apple's sometimes
frustrating flow, please do what I do for those ranting posts and even for most
of the other threads that are of no interest to me or for which someone always
already beats me to an (and much better) answer, and merely delete them or
filter them and visit when you have the time.  This is a rich and diverse
community, which I appreciate and not just tolerate.  The last thing we need to
do as fellow devs is alienate or become intolerant of each other.

Otherwise, it's sometimes nice to discuss Cocoa Development -including its own
history/future- more broadly than just a block/line and an error, and for that,
I appreciate ALL of your posts and have not found any to need to be put on
other lists that a moderator has not already flagged (especially when such a
thread is corrected to get back on relevant track).  Thanks in advance for your
patience and understanding and to you all for making the Apple ecosystem so
awesome with app choices even for construction firms - too many people still go
the Windows-only or VM route and Apple should care about that, and developers
like Turtle Creek are a part of how that magic happens.

Sincerely,
-Matt