Not to create a conflict, but I like to think about it this way.  I had to do
it with my parents as they approached their elderly years and we have to do it
whenever the next version of Swift and Xcode come out.

A train is moving to a cliff.  The cliff is far away but eventually, if you do
nothing, the train is going straight off the cliff.

We know it's coming.  You’re faced with one option an other.  The longer you
wait, the closer the train is to the edge of the cliff.

It’s a business reality that we all face in one form or another.

If I ignored the business realities facing me 20 years ago, I’d still be
programming in Lingo and waiting for someone to give me a contract to build a
Shockwave app.

Hopefully there is still time divert the train.  Best of luck.

Alex