> On Nov 14, 2019, at 8:29 AM, Turtle Creek Software via Cocoa-dev
> <cocoa-dev@lists.apple.com> wrote:
>
> I think this gets back to the transparency issue.  If Apple were more open
> about the future, it would be easier to know which cliffs are real.

Here’s your free advice and prognostications:

https://developer.apple.com/videos/wwdc2019/
<https://developer.apple.com/videos/wwdc2019/>
https://developer.apple.com/develop/ <https://developer.apple.com/develop/>

If you choose to ignore what is available to you, you have no one to blame but
yourself.

Oh, and by the way, if you use DeRez right, the output is very useful.  In the
terminal, type this command:

man DeRez

We’ve said this before, but now it’s definitely time to move on from this
non-related topic.  If you have Cocoa-related questions, please feel free to
submit those.  Otherwise, find another email list.
--
Gary L. Wade
http://www.garywade.com/ <http://www.garywade.com/>