> Make a ?Lite? version free (Price 0.00) which has either a limited life span
> or limited functionality or both.
> [...]
> The other option is to use ?In App Purchases? to upgrade the functionality.

Thanks a lot for your response.

Option 1 would mean, in my case: develop and maintain two versions,
"Light" version includes full functionality, but expires after a month,
"Pro" version costs.

Option 2:
Only one version, with in-app purchase to unlock unlimited time.

I was wondering: what is your experience in terms of
- user experience
- development effort.
Is it more effort to develop and maintain light & pro version,
or is it more effort to implement the in-app purchase?
(The latter involves some purchases management, IIUC, for instance, if a user
buys a new Mac.)

What are your thoughts?

Best regards, Gabriel